How It Works
With MirrorImage Remote Deposit, you can transform your traditional paper-based check deposit process into an image-based electronic deposit. Use a small desktop check scanner to capture check images and MICR information. These deposit items can be transmitted to your financial institution as an X9.37 file (the Federal Reserve Bank standard), an ACH file, or a combination of ACH and X9.37. You have the option to choose between a client version and a web version.
Features and Benefits
- Process checks in a single pass and forward them to your financial institution for deposit without the need for physical checks to leave your office.
- Utilize cutting-edge software like CAR/LAR amount recognition to automate the balancing process and minimize manual data entry.
- Benefit from advanced features like intelligent balancing, image quality assurance (IQA), and duplicate item detection.
- Generate X9.37 image exchange files, the certified file format for electronic check presentment by the Federal Reserve Bank.
- Create ACH files for faster check processing.
- Enjoy the flexibility of being “bank independent,” allowing you to work with multiple banks and switch easily if needed.
Cost-Effective and Efficient
Remote Deposit is a cost-effective solution that’s easy to implement and saves you both time and money.
Contact Us Today
If you’re looking to revolutionize your business with streamlined banking, contact us today for more information on how Remote Deposit can benefit you.