Jaguar Remote Deposit
Today, thanks to Check 21 legislation, digital versions of a check are considered suitable substitutes for checks. Once a check has been scanned, it can be immediately deposited electronically and the original paper check can be destroyed. This technological and legislative advance has made it much easier for businesses and consumers to deposit funds at the bank. Daily trips to the bank to deposit checks are no longer necessary. Edge One offers the hardware (check scanners by Canon) and software (systems designed by Jaguar) required for businesses to change the way they process payments and make deposits.
Customers who wish to process payments and automatically update their accounts receivable when payments are received will use Edge One’s payment processing solution. Customers seeking simply to deposit checks remotely without updating receivables balances will use Edge One’s remote deposit solution.
- Includes Canon CR 190iII check scanner
- Includes Jaguar Mirror Image Payment Processing Software
- Automates deposit of checks and reduces need for trips to the bank
- Saves time and money for government agencies, doctors offices, property management companies,
- insurance agencies, utilities, or any business that batch or hand posts.
- Increases funds availability
- Provides check image archive and research capabilities
- System capable of consolidating deposits from different locations into a single corporate deposit
- Edge One installs and implements