Semacon S-120 (Coin Sorter)
Coin sorters are used to count and sort varying denominations of coins and are typically used by banks, credit unions, churches, and any retail business that handles large amounts of loose coin.
- Extremely easy to use and portable. Lid acts as a feeding tray when in use. Comes with closable top that protects counter when in transport or storage.
- Capable of handling 2,000 coins per minute.
- Capable of counting, sorting, and packaging loose coin.
- Able to sort pennies, nickels, dimes, quarters, fifty cent pieces, dollar coins, Canadian Loonies, and Canadian Toonies.
- Extremely quiet operation is suitable for any office environment.
- Repeat mode continually counts the same designated batch number of notes.
- Hopper capacity is 1200-1500 coins.
- Batch mode stops counting after a batch has been completed so batch settings can be reset.
- External piece display available as an add on.