Laurel J-737 (Money Counter)
Money Counters are used to count paper bills or notes. They are used by banks, credit unions, government offices, churches, and any business that takes in cash on a daily basis and seeks to handle it and prepare it for deposit more efficiently. Money counters save considerable time and energy for employees and dramatically reduce counting errors.
- Most affordable currency counter in Laurel line
- Includes magnetic counterfeit detection
- Counts up to 1,500 notes per minute
- Capable of counting and adding currency
- Capable of handling various note sizes and currencies