Canon CR 190i II
Check scanners create digital images of traditional paper checks. Thanks to Check21 legislation, these digital copies are now acceptable substitutes for paper checks. Check scanners are used by banks, credit unions, currency exchanges, and by numerous businesses who take advantage of remote deposit and payment processing services. Some consumers have also begun to take advantage of remote deposit. Edge One offers a complete line of scanners suitable for the busiest banks to those with more modest scanning requirements.
- 90Desktop check scanning solution with 3 output pockets
- Scans up to 190 checks per minute both in simplex and duplex
- Suitable for branch applications or payment processing applications
- Feeder capacity of 250 checks
- Scans at resolutions up to 1200 dpi
- Bundled with ISIS/TWAIN drivers, Ranger Driver with IQA, Canon scanning utility software