Canon CapturePerfect automates the image capture process, ensuring consistent, high-quality scans even from challenging original documents.
- Change the order of images with a simple drag-and-drop operation.
- Split image display window to view multiple images simultaneously.
- Insert, add, or replace scanned images into existing TIFF or PDF files.
- Extract or combine specified pages to generate or consolidate multiple-page files.
- PDF security settings allow encryption of scanned images and control rights for printing or editing.
- Create Searchable PDFs with embedded OCR.
- Create High Compression PDFs to save file space.
- Save scanned images to specified file folders.
- Print scanned images to a specified printer.
- Attach scanned images to an e-mail.
- Project scanned images through projectors during business presentations.
- Pre-register up to 100 routine job and scan settings, such as Scan-To-E-Mail, Scan-To-PC, and Scan-To-Print.
- Automatically generate file names from barcode, imprinter, or zone OCR results for indexing.
- Monitor file size capacity of the target folder.
- Save log files of results from barcode and OCR recognition functions.
- Generate multiple image files from a single scan with MultiStream functionality.
Recommended System Requirements
Operating System: Microsoft® Windows® 98, Microsoft Windows ME, Microsoft Windows NT® 4.0, Microsoft Windows 2000, or Microsoft Windows XP
Note: The Operating Systems listed above are compatibility requirements for the CapturePerfect software for its installation and operability on a computer system. The system requirements of the computer system, the scanner, and the connection interface type are provided in the scanner’s user instruction manuals.