- **Transform**: NCR Interactive Assisted Teller enabled
- **Attract**: Infinity Display: supports multi-touch. 15” or 19” LCD screen. Integrated customized branding opportunities for financial institutions.
- **Engage**: Supports NCR Enterprise software platform—includes personalization and targeted marketing opportunities. Enable the digital-first experience. Engage mobile-first consumers.
- **Available**: Enhanced ATM module reliability via Media Handling 2.0. Flexible, future-proofed dispense, deposit, and recycling options. Performance-enhanced durable design.
- **Manage**: Service intervention process improvements. Improved device level intelligence.
- **Secure**: Security designed in for more effective risk management and fraud prevention. Includes: strengthened shutter, cash/consumer camera, and new SPS card reader.
Discover the technical details of the NCR SelfServ 88:
- Product Dimensions:
- Height: 55.59” (1,412mm)
- Width: 40.94″ (1,040mm)
- Depth (Including bumper): 33.46″ (850mm)
- Weight: CEN I 2,167lbs (983kg)
- Consumer Interface:
- Infinity Display – Supports multi-touch. 15” or 19” brightened color LCD screen
- Media Entry/Exit Indicators – Dynamic active customizable color LEDs. Directional and pulsing user guidance MEEIs
- And much more…
Live Teller Transactions:
Unlock extended banking hours and increased service availability with the NCR SelfServ 88:
- Instant check cashing
- Depositing to multiple accounts in one transaction
- Card or Cardless authentication
- Bill payments
- Account to account transfers
- And more…
Experience additional benefits with NCR SelfServ 88:
- e-Receipts to a mobile device
- UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply)
- NCR Interactive Banker and Teller Enterprise SW compatible
The NCR SelfServ 88 redefines banking convenience. Explore its features and find out how it can transform your banking experience.
For more information, visit ncr.com, or email email@example.com.
“It’s not just what it does. It’s what it does for you.”
NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a leading software and services-led enterprise provider in the financial, retail, hospitality, small business, and telecom and technology industries. We run key aspects of our clients’ business so they can focus on what they do best.
NCR is headquartered in Atlanta, GA with 34,000 employees and solutions in 141 countries. NCR is a trademark of NCR Corporation in the United States and other countries.